CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 4184 times)

Offline Lackostress

• Coffs Coast Sprctrums Edge ( Emergency Services Scan )
  • Carrier Droper
  • Coffs Coast Sprctrums Edge
Re: Help Needed
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 07:58:23 AM »
what is needed is people to help kick start CBDomains forum, i don't need money, or hardware. the forum has become stagnet hardly gets any use.

the info on the pages have come to a stale, all old info on its pages. would like to get some more live feeds from diffrent area/states.

i know there are some really gifted electronically minded people out there that are good on doing mod sand building antennas.

need to get hold a some shops radio related to advertise, it will not cost them any money, all they need to do is give people a discount to radio ops that say they saw there add on the site.

get hold of some radio clubs that are alive and get them to add them to list on the site. and have some more advatising on the forum of shops clubs on the forums.

I will ask around. to see what i can pull

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »
what is needed is people to help kick start CBDomains forum, i don't need money, or hardware. the forum has become stagnet hardly gets any use.

the info on the pages have come to a stale, all old info on its pages. would like to get some more live feeds from diffrent area/states.

i know there are some really gifted electronically minded people out there that are good on doing mod sand building antennas.

need to get hold a some shops radio related to advertise, it will not cost them any money, all they need to do is give people a discount to radio ops that say they saw there add on the site.

get hold of some radio clubs that are alive and get them to add them to list on the site. and have some more advatising on the forum of shops clubs on the forums.

What can i say but just that

Offline Lackostress

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »
As some of you may know that CBDomain has been around for a long time, CBDomain.com needs people that can keep it going, CBDomain need people willing to put in the effort to keep it going, with CB radio in a giving state as well as news on CB and Scanning all over Australia and the rest of the world.

For this to happen CBDomain needs people willing to give up a small amount of time, as in whats going on in your neck of the woods.

To keep CBDomain alive we need support form you people out there in CB Land.

CBDomain.com is a NON prophet website aimed towards CB radio and scanning  in AUSTRALIA, without the support of the people so far CBDomain would not existed.

I am not asking for Money Donations for CBDomain, but input to keep CBDomain alive for the future.

In the next 6 months determine if CBDomain will Be Alive and running.

I run CBDomain from my own pocket, and i ask nones for any donations but to keep CBDomain alive for CB radio in Australia.

If you can add to CBdomains long injebaty (spelling) you can email me or PM me.

If CBDomain cant be supported by people in the CB community, i will shut down the site for good. saving me over $800 a year, and a loss to CB radio in Australia.

The life of CBDomain is in the hands of CB Radio ops in australia.

( What needs to be done Hosting ? plz tell me as i might be able 2 help out a fellow hf and cb user

Offline Lackostress

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »
Bunter what needs to be done ?

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 01:32:09 AM »
As some of you may know that CBDomain has been around for a long time, CBDomain.com needs people that can keep it going, CBDomain need people willing to put in the effort to keep it going, with CB radio in a giving state as well as news on CB and Scanning all over Australia and the rest of the world.

For this to happen CBDomain needs people willing to give up a small amount of time, as in whats going on in your neck of the woods.

To keep CBDomain alive we need support form you people out there in CB Land.

CBDomain.com is a NON prophet website aimed towards CB radio and scanning  in AUSTRALIA, without the support of the people so far CBDomain would not existed.

I am not asking for Money Donations for CBDomain, but input to keep CBDomain alive for the future.

In the next 6 months determine if CBDomain will Be Alive and running.

I run CBDomain from my own pocket, and i ask nones for any donations but to keep CBDomain alive for CB radio in Australia.

If you can add to CBdomains long injebaty (spelling) you can email me or PM me.

If CBDomain cant be supported by people in the CB community, i will shut down the site for good. saving me over $800 a year, and a loss to CB radio in Australia.

The life of CBDomain is in the hands of CB Radio ops in australia.
What can i say but just that