CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Sad day for radio the loss of 042 Johnny 23/3/2009  (Read 4799 times)

Offline MASON

• Carrier Droper
Re: Sad day for radio the loss of 042 Johnny 23/3/2009
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:05:58 AM »
Sad day for Radio
The Passing of 042 Johnny (VK2xij)
Johnny passed away on Monday 23/3/2009 at just after 2pm at Braeside hospital at Fairfield,
after a hard fought battle with cancer.

Johnny was a Well known and well respected Gentleman of radio, always had a laugh and was always
helping out anyone that was asking a question looking for an answer, if you were lucky to visit him at his
home you would be greeted with a smile and a hand shake, and a offer of a beer or Coffee and cake.

Johnny would Treat people the same way he wanted to be treated he is one of those rare people that
from the old school that never demanded anything and never asked anything in return.

He will be missed by allot of people out there in radio land ch35 will miss him.

For funeral info get in touch on 35lsb or ring me on 02 98912123
the funeral is on this Friday the 27th

Here is a LINK if you wish to send your condolences

Sorry to hear about that.

My sympathies plus condolences. :(
ICOM Audio!

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Sad day for radio the loss of 042 Johnny 23/3/2009
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 02:33:43 AM »
Sad day for Radio
The Passing of 042 Johnny (VK2xij)
Johnny passed away on Monday 23/3/2009 at just after 2pm at Braeside hospital at Fairfield,
after a hard fought battle with cancer.

Johnny was a Well known and well respected Gentleman of radio, always had a laugh and was always
helping out anyone that was asking a question looking for an answer, if you were lucky to visit him at his
home you would be greeted with a smile and a hand shake, and a offer of a beer or Coffee and cake.

Johnny would Treat people the same way he wanted to be treated he is one of those rare people that
from the old school that never demanded anything and never asked anything in return.

He will be missed by allot of people out there in radio land ch35 will miss him.

For funeral info get in touch on 35lsb or ring me on 02 98912123
the funeral is on this Friday the 27th

Here is a LINK if you wish to send your condolences
What can i say but just that