CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Fairwell Mr Seaforth?  (Read 4677 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Fairwell Mr Seaforth?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 03:33:19 PM »
The Service will be held at Camden Valley Way Leppington Friday Morning at 9:30 am 10/8/2007 For Ian Harris (mr Seaforth)There will be a reflecting time To lay a single flower if you wish Or something of significance to you All welcome to come If anyone wishes to say or read anything please give notice and notify Danny or Bill to pass it on
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Fairwell Mr Seaforth?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 07:45:08 PM »
as some of you may have heard that Ian Mr seaforth passed away last night in hospital after been sick with a virus for along time.

I have been Asked By Danny (550) if i could post up this for all and to let people know when the funeral is so please keep posted

you can post your condolances On this LINK

Fairwell Mr Seaforth
6/8/1957 - 7/8/2007

Today 7/8/2007 11am we lost a great mate Ian (Mr Seaforth) a well loved man, Ian was a man that was always out there ready to help anyone in need, he was sick for along time in hospital and lost his battle.

He gave his time to lots of people and never asked anything in return. His first and foremost love was Sarah his wife she was also his best mate, they both shared helping people when ever they could anytime anywhere. 

His hobbies in life were helping people 4WDriving, camping CB radio, and in the later years Ham radio. He enjoyed turning up at BBQs and was always a great laugh and always very knowledgeable on many things like his father was. 

He will be sadly missed by many of his close friends Danny, Linda (Milly), George, Bill as well as the many peoples hearts he touched over his life time.

Known calls signs mudguts101 ,085 ,85 ,NAB006 , VK2FHAM.

Here is a LINK if you wish to send your condolences or if you need to contact me to ask anything related you can the phone numbers are HERE
What can i say but just that