CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: F Troop  (Read 5101 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: F Troop
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 06:59:16 PM »
Seems that Malcolm VK2STG/HSV from Blacktown is a spinless loser that keeps attacking me on CB radio when I'm not on radio he is using ham radio as its illegal to use a ham radio on CB.

Emails have been Sent to the WIA about this loser and i will be forwading the same email to his club, to shut this BIG mouth loser up as he is a man behind the mic but in person he runs and hides unless you are female.

So snowy you cant say im lieing as its been recorded and i will have statements signed from people on what they heard you saying and i will do my best to have your gutless mouth gaged.

I have asked him to leave me alone by an email and he keeps going i am willing to sue his ass and send him broke as the recordings WILL stand up in court. and so will the signed statements.

So if you see this and i know you will i waned you to leave me alone and you keep going put up or shut up Malcolm.

Here is the emails he sent me and my reply

Email from Malcolm VK2STG/HSV

First email
-----------------------------
Sent: Thu 26/04/2007 10:26AM
Subject: F Troop

Hi William,

You wrote a statement in your CBDomain Forums regarding me penned as Bunter, tilted F Troop. To refresh your memory I have attached & given you the link to the article in question.

http://www.cbdomain.com/smf/index.php/topic,334.0.html

I hereby request that you remove it from your website as it is unfounded & totally untrue.

I eagerly await your reply.

Cheers & have a nice day

This time he attached a file  and it was a Screen Shot of the post on the forum witch he made a big mistake as when you get on CBDomains forum you agree to the rules and regulations if you click OK button

You can view what he agreed to look at this link
http://www.cbdomain.com/forum_link_page.htm

2nd email

Sent: Thu 26/04/2007 3:24PM
Subject: F Troop

Hi William,

You wrote a statement in your CBDomain Forums regarding me penned as Bunter, tilted F Troop. To refresh your memory I have attached & given you the link to the article in question.

http://www.cbdomain.com/smf/index.php/topic,334.0.html

I hereby request that you remove it from your website as it is unfounded & totally untrue.

I eagerly await your reply.

Cheers & have a nice day
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here is my first reply to this losers email

Malcolm B****** (VK2STG/VK2HSV

I have spoken to the wia National office in Victoria by email and by phone and its agreed you had no right making info that was NOT public knowledge available to the public as the final tests results had not been graded, so it is founded, and an investigation is being conducted about you doing this.

You have no right demanding I do anything, so there for the post stays As there are no lies in the post in anyway, you forget one thing Malcolm B******, people on SYD07 UHF CB REPEATER got the info from you that I passed, as well as UHFCB being SYD07 is recorded 24/7 so you better think about that before you open you big mouth over this subject, many people have told me it was you so there is no reason for you to try and lie your way out of this one.

You also forget you're still only new to radio as well as Amateur radio you may have a full call Amateur License but that don?t make you a real Amateur Operator That takes allot of time and allot of trust & respect in the Amateur community something you do not have.

Remember you were a CB radio operator running illegal power and swearing and making threats to your CB enemies way before you sucked up to VK2ZPT Peter and used him to get what you have now, as without VK2ZPT you would still be a big mouth CB operator, in fact only difference from then and now Malcolm B****** is then a CB operator and now a Amateur operator and still a big mouth.

It is about time you learn your place Malcolm B****** and your place is to live your own miserable life and stop trying to control others.

I warned you to leave me alone you don?t listen you have to be the untrustworthy Person you are and people are now seeing this.

This is your very last warning to leave me alone and do never ever speak to me or contact me in any way (in person, email, phone, radio or by 3rd party) only other way will be by a lawyer or the WIA.

You are not the radio police you have no right doing what you think you have a right to do.

AS of now I will be banning you're email address from my email servers so as I said only other way you can have information passed on to me is by a lawyer or the WIA President. Sydney or Victoria

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my second reply to the Loser about his breaching

Sent Thur 26/04/2007 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: F Troop

Again you have breach a law please read the copyright part near the bottom of the page Malcolm B******  of Blacktown.

http://www.cbdomain.com/forum_link_page.htm

and by entering the forum you had agreed to the Terms of the right of entry to the forum, and again you seem to be breaching laws AGAIN.

You better get yourself a good lawyer Malcolm B******.

As you can see he has been well warned and what comes next will be his own doing and he will have no reason to cry and he has brought it on hiself

Now he spends times going on that i said i got 99% and athst all lies as thats now how its graded

MALCOLM who gives a shit.

Also he is going on about why did i go and pass the test when i cant afford to pay for the licences.

Here is a 2nd email i have send to the WIA down south about malcolm B****** of blacktown, he is sowing how gutless he s and how he is bring shame on himself and the Ham comunaty
----------------------------------------------------------

this was sent to the national office of the wia

Sent FRI 11/05/2007 9:33PM
Supject: Upset

I sent in a email about VK2hsv/vk2stg breaching the privacy act were my passing the f call

This loser keeps going on about my pass/fail on uhf CB SYD07), he is a vigerlator for the WIA and I am sick and tired of his rants on UHF CB using a duel band (*UHF/VHF) Ham Radio on CB he is spending allot of time defaming me on UHF CB, and he is a WIA representative, I do not speak to and I have advised him to leave me alone. And he will not.

I am looking into the legal interest with a WIA as he will not leave me alone and he goes on about my pass I have and ignored Malcolm Br****** (VK2STG/HSV WIA vigilantly of the airwaves), seems that the WIA can?t control people that represent the WIA

I might not be a full call but I feel I have the same rights that have not been addressed by the WIA of one of there representatives.

It does not look good fro the WIA if they Cant advise there reps to control there Crap.

It is the sole reason people don?t go for the f CALL as of people like VK2STG/HSV. I have had to pay for the F call for some people to show them that there is more to Ham radio than what Malcolm B****** has shown it to be. Yes when I said I have paid I mean I paid the money for the F-call not just the assessment but for there license as well as cost to me, and if you think I am full of it ask VK2f*** he will tell you I paid for his.

It is my right to be left alone and I am sure I have the same rights as VK2stg as anyone as im yet to get my call I just need to send in the paperwork and pay for the lic fee. But if the WIA can?t control there representatives its a bad day in paradise.

I have been proud of being a CB radio op for Over 35+ years and now an Fcall Ham well soon to be if I pay the lic fee, and people like Malcolm B****** VK2stg/hsv be the police and the voice of Ham radio is one way to turn people away from Ham radio.

I wish the WIA could warn deter there representatives from harassing other ops and make Ham/CB radio a great place.

PS
I know Malcolm B***** very very well he is lucky if he can solder a N connector let alone know what ham/Cb radio is really about.

If it wasn?t for Peter VK2zpt who I grew up as a close mate to as kids this shit would not be going on with STG as it was him that?s using Peter to get were he is now.

Shame Ham radio cant pick who it has as Ham ops as it would weed out a lot of scum like STG.

I would like to know what the wia had done with its investigation of Malcolm B***** V2STG/HSV, and no he isn?t a prison guard he is a clerk man that works for the prison system as a storeman only.

Regards

One long time upset CB op/ham op that promotes CB and ham radio

Please visit www.cbdomain.com and see how.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Melcom B************* isnt a very good lier as when he keys up on his Ham radio on UHF CB you can hear it as its so wide band on its Audio also he dont have a CB radio Antenna on his car.
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
F Troop
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »
If you have heard a few weeks back from VK2STG AKA Snowy blacktown, he breached the privacy act and let out that i had passed the foundation course.

Well its true i did pass 9X% pass, i sat the test with the BMARC and they are great you get free tea & coffee and biscuts as well as they had a BBQ for lunch, now if thats not the best way to welcome new comers to the hobby i will eat my hat.

So now you ask whats my callsign, well i don't have one as yet as i am not in a hurry to get one, im waiting for a call back from an investigation of a blacktown VK Operator to Finnish and i will decide what i will be doing.
What can i say but just that