CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Westlakes Amateur Radio Club Annual Field day - Sunday 9am, 12th November 2006  (Read 4474 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
I have added all the photos  its album 10 in the Photo Gallery
http://www.cbdomain.com/gallery/index.php
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
I was lucky enough to be able to go up today, turned up about 8:30am and took lots of photos of the area and people and items for sale.

Lee Andrews was up there selling, WICEN with a  caravan decked out, as well as the coast guard truck decked out with its radios.
they had Cold Drinks for sale and a BBQ as well for hot food.

Lots of people turned up to snap up a bargin or 2, and to chin wag with other VK ops.

It was a great day and seems this could get bigger and better every year like the BMARC winterfest, lets hope.

If they have it again next year i will surely be going again.

I hope to have the photos up in the next day or so so keep an eye out on our photo gallery to see when they appear

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
OK i have a ride up there with lee so i will me you guys up there tomorrow, i will be taking lots of photos of the day to ad to cbdomain.com's lists of photos.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Westlakes Amateur Radio Club Annual Field day - Sunday 9am, 12th November 2006
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:25:12 PM »
Westlakes Amateur Radio Club - Annual Field day - Sunday 9am, 12th November 2006

Westlakes Amateur Radio Club will be holding their Annual Field Day next Sunday 12th November at their Teralba club rooms from 9am. This is usually a well organized and attended meeting with visitors from all over the state. Apart from the boot and table sales of pre-loved ?stuff? by members, visitors and the Club, there will be the usual Club Auction held around mid-day. As usual there will be the famous Westlakes BBQ along with drinks and nibblies from the canteen. There are usually commercial/emergency services displays and also hopefully Ham Radio suppliers attending the field day.
As Westlakes own web site says ?If you don't turn up you will never know what you missed.? Which where you will also find directions to the Club house up at Teralba (just south of Newcastle) www.westlakesarc.org.au? for details on getting there.
See you there.