CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Whats the go with the silent key ups...over anyone that 'keys up'?  (Read 7286 times)

Offline KennyClown

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
Re: Whats the go with the silent key ups...over anyone that 'keys up'?
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 06:41:39 PM »
This is a perfect medium to expose poor behaviour of a minority.
Opinions are best aired on a level playing field and of course this is why i also prefere to use this medium.
Here i can not be mudded or be accused of wrong doing by puerile operators and i think they know who they are.
Unfortunately for that minority radio is their life and all they know............they defend "their" repeater as if it was being attack by hazbala.
I can just Imagine NORAD calling Minority HQ at 4am...........Mrs President the repeater is under attack again should we call in an air strike.  Respone........Your a Star NORAD

Unfortunately it's drunk with RF power and prefers to use a microphone dipped in vitriol to attack others
The minority are also reading this so i know it will get to the ones that count.

Tat Ta

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 12:04:21 AM »
I agree totally! a Repeater should never be a place to bag people (nor should a web site, but given what has been happening on the repeater, no one can get a word in) thats why I'm discussing it here! If bagging decent ppl continues on 04, I'll bag the ops in Question on here! It's simple, If they can't share a repeater!

I'll discuss it here.................only difference is this method of discussion is unbiased and they can say whatever they want! unfortunately they seem to enjoy their own opinion too much on the repeater .....and choose to talk over anyone 'they' don't like!    I don't get on the repeater to talk to them!!!! Thats why I choose to use it when they are not on! Yet they jump out of bed late at nite too mud me!!!!!!!! (have they not heard of the off switch....if they do not want to hear me?)

Offline KennyClown

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 11:46:29 PM »
Your a star.   Keep them off the repeater. 

Id like to stop the radio offencive but they need to start leting people talk. Thats all we ask .

Brad and wayne your stars keep up the good work.

i would hate to see a simplex offensive start .............i think they have given lena a chance which is nice.

Id like to see them go a bit further and make it a nicer place rather than using the repeater to abuse people.

Offline jennylapdog

• Carrier Droper
  • carrier dopper
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 06:29:19 PM »
 ;D? For a public repeater jen dose not know what a PUBLIC REPEATER means jenny thinks its her repeater and if she dose not like you! she will not let you talk to any one, So if she thinks that she going to talk to other person she thinking wrong i will be right there dropping a carrier?and stopping her from hearing any one. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
keep up with the carriers? ?;D? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? dont let her talk to any one ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Offline KennyClown

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 05:54:40 PM »
Your friend has over shot the repeater. 

Try again with a hand held radio and im sure you will succeed.

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 11:58:34 PM »
I have a mate that was using this repeater, within 500meters line of site, he still managed to get mudded by the ' op in question'! this fella was running 5 watts via a beam very close to the repeater! the op mentioned, has to bes dancing on the edge of 'getting busted'! it wouldn't take much for the ACMA to determin that! she should be concerned about a knock at the door from them!!!

silly mole! (she should get a brain............but the biggest prob is that she isn't smart enough to realise that her brain is malfunctioning)!!! anyway I'm not her welfare officer..........though Ide love suggest some alternatives too her current lifestyle...........It would certainly benefit her health!

Offline KennyClown

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »
It is a public repeater but its been taken by a very ignorant minority.

If those few power stations just stopped trying to carry on like the world police for a few moments all their problems would be solved.

That repeater is the way it is because of a few. I find it bazaar that NO ONE but the approved can talk on a public forum and thats not right.

Smaller stations simply choose to time out their toy and even up the playing field for them because its not right that its controlled by a few.

If the repeater is timed out and you can still hear the big stations talking go 4 simplex and drop a carrier there, It is the only way they will learn, Remember if only a few do this they cant hear each other.

Fight this abuse of public communications. Its a form of CB terrorism.

Fight fire with fire

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »
Bunter, possibly, though after plenty of listening, I'm now pretty sure it comes from Jen @ associated puppets......

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:56:24 AM »
well you have chesty and Clyde that have taken over ch7 4 and ch2 so you could look there?.
What can i say but just that

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
Whats the go with the silent key ups...over anyone that 'keys up'?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 04:40:34 AM »
Seriously!! is this a public repeater? or a private repeater governed by a couple of powerhouse's??? To me it seems it it is the latter!!!

What are your thoughts?