CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: ch7 news tonight 6pm  (Read 6722 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: ch7 news tonight 6pm
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 10:52:14 AM »

Oh yeah and i hope that Bill isn't CB's spokesman or god help us all! :o

and no poppy I'm not the CB spokesman. BuNtEr = Bill

you would have to be a blind man poppy, the segment on me last night was to show people how CB radio have been escalating out of control, since 2004/5

And while your out there what about when Garry gets on radio going nuts at people when no one has said a thing to him and he is saying he wants to do things to people ?????.

as for stoking the fire you hear that on radio aimed at other radio uses all the time not just one person, this is about people going around kicking doors in bashing people (pregnat women). trying to burn peoples homes down and damage to peoples property.
What can i say but just that

Offline poppy

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
you are all GUILTY of of STOKING the fire you only have to hear what goes on when Garry gets on air and you so called men of the airwaves kick the SHIT out of him without saying what gets said,know what i mean.

O)h yeh and i hope that Bill isnt CB's spokesman or god help us all! :o

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
thanks Mick i hope i always stay a goodguy.

Yes radio back when you and i were kids on AM was a great place so much fun was had, but we have a new breed of radio op, and they are there to do the kind of fun were only they enjoy it at other radio ops expense.

Offline cokebottle

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
Seems that they used the word Amateur CB Radio, when they should have drooped the word Amateur, myself and another radio op tried to make them understand that CB is diffrent to Amateur Radio and they are not the same.

Hi Bill, I thought the same thing about their use of "Amateur" but I was totaly shocked to see how bad CB has got, while I don't talk on UHF anymore I do quite often listen to the crap going on with my handheld when driving home.

I hear the b******t on Ch7 & other repeaters always thought they just mouthing off & big noting themselves, like when you hear some guy saying he was going around to such & such's house to beat them up etc, but watching that news report has really shocked me.

What ever happened to the good old days, back when you & I used to muck around on HF AM? yeah sure there were a few meatheads on air, but 99.999% of their talk was all bluff.

Bring back the RI's I say, they then could track some of these lunatics & shut them down, I now never have the radio on when I have kids in the car as you never know what they will hear  :o I give the kids some UHF handhelds to play with & I always use CTCSS on them as you never know what some dimwhit will say to them  >:(

I hope you are keeping safe Bill, in all the years I have known you I have always thought you were one of the goodguys  ;)

Michael
I'm the Easygoing, Crowd Pleasing, 3 Litre Capacity, Diet & Caffeine Free, Cokebottle with lot's of Buddies!

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
Seems that they used the word Amateur CB Radio, when they should have drooped the word Amateur, myself and another radio op tried to make them understand that CB is diffrent to Amateur Radio and they are not the same.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »
here is the segment if u wish to download it and watch it.

You can watch it on youtube

OR download it from the link below

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
ch7 news tonight 6pm
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:48:01 PM »
Watch ch7 news tonight as you will see me on it. 6pm ch7