CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: NSW COPS NOT ON DIGITAL HELP ?  (Read 6951 times)

Offline trash

• Repeater Tart
Re: NSW COPS NOT ON DIGITAL HELP ?
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 09:16:55 PM »
Don't forget to check the VHF and HF allocations.

There are still plenty of analog channels active in the north, northwest and west of the state.

Offline cokebottle

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 09:52:53 AM »
Hey guys,  you can listen to Bathurst and a large area also..  468.475,  also goto my live scanner stream available from www.bathurstscan.com .  Will also be streaming Bathurst 1000 teams and race control.

Stream this year should handle upto 3000 people..  fingers crossed.

Dave

Thanks for the info Dave, just signed up & got the info on listening from my iPhone, good stuff!

Michael
I'm the Easygoing, Crowd Pleasing, 3 Litre Capacity, Diet & Caffeine Free, Cokebottle with lot's of Buddies!

Offline bathurstscan

• Intermod
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 12:36:41 AM »
Hey guys,  you can listen to Bathurst and a large area also..  468.475,  also goto my live scanner stream available from www.bathurstscan.com .  Will also be streaming Bathurst 1000 teams and race control.

Stream this year should handle upto 3000 people..  fingers crossed.

Dave

Offline cokebottle

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »
Country areas are still on analog, I live in the mountains & work in penrith, I listen to Wagga/Goulburn on 468.850 which is channel X a liaison channel for non Police agencies such as surf life saver/ rescue choppers.

I listened to channel x all the way to Canberra on various frequencies (scanned 467.825 to 469.400 listening for non digi) I also pick up Taree etc on 78.350mhz when I am at home.

For more info check out the Scan Sydney forums, they have a topic dedicated to NSW Police http://www.scansydney.com/board/viewforum.php?f=5 you will have to sign up to the board (free)

Michael
I'm the Easygoing, Crowd Pleasing, 3 Litre Capacity, Diet & Caffeine Free, Cokebottle with lot's of Buddies!

Offline B2

• Carrier Droper
NSW COPS NOT ON DIGITAL HELP ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »
Howdy scanner freeks just wanting to know what non digital area`s in nsw there are i can still clearly here the cops covering goulburn and it has a huge area it covers and i am told nowra are on the old system still but not sure of the freq seeing i am contantly traverling all over nsw maybe you can tell me some more that you may know that are still being used so i can program them into my trusty old patrolman scanner in the car if your a bit concerned about puting them on here private message will be fine thanks for any help that you may have cya b2
MY FAVORITE LETTER INTIMIDATE, INSTIGATE, INTERIGATE, IRRATICATE, IRRITATE, NOT ALL IN THAT ORDER I PREFER TO "INTERIGATE" FIRST