CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: HERE WE F...CKIN GO AGAIN SYD01 BOOOORING  (Read 8194 times)

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
Re: HERE WE F...CKIN GO AGAIN SYD01 BOOOORING
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
I've heard it all now, JD saying Rocket smells hahaha pot... kettle.. BLACK!

Offline trash

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 11:28:17 PM »
Lets just face it. You all miss JD. :)

As for repeater trolls. Well they live on any UHF CB repeater where there is enough other idiots to fuel each other.
If a country town is big enough to support at least three idiots, then you will hear them on the local repeater.
Otherwise, rural CB repeaters get used as they should. There is even one die hard guy on one of my local UHF CB repeaters who does a lot of community service.
He reads road reports, fire, flood and weather reports, community news and all kinds of things. Not that I ever listen to him (maybe I should) but he plods along doing his thing and doesn't bother anybody.

Offline BREWZA

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 03:45:19 PM »
Ahhhhh ok sorry it sounds strange the way it reads and as for all that verbal crap going on there and the tongues that are in particular peoples arses there and people using the excuse that time heals sorry but not in my book people have to be held responsable for there words no matter how long its been i wont back down about what bushy said about my mrs maybe 5 years time maybe 10 years time he will get belted same as kruger the pint size dwarf there needs to be nothing on ch1 so these and other particular spastics have no stepping stone thats my say.  >:(

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 09:08:43 PM »
Hey steve correct me if i am wrong  but how it sounds to me is that your saying i am talking to bushy well you got it wrong in a HUGE way i still dont talk to him after comments he made about my mrs and 3 times i asked him to meet up with me and being the gutless dog he is no show so its not me talking to that piece of shit and an apology would fit in place just nice thanks steve

You should re-read my post Bruce, then read it again and you'll see that in the first sentence I'm making comment on the current state of Ch1 (which any idiot knows your not on ch1) and the second sentence I'm answering your question so the two sentences are pretty much unrelated... The buddy he is talking to is Jason Daniels... You may know him as J.D. Kennedy....

Offline BREWZA

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 04:20:29 PM »
Hey steve correct me if i am wrong  but how it sounds to me is that your saying i am talking to bushy well you got it wrong in a HUGE way i still dont talk to him after comments he made about my mrs and 3 times i asked him to meet up with me and being the gutless dog he is no show so its not me talking to that piece of shit and an apology would fit in place just nice thanks steve

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 05:15:26 PM »
It's truly amazing who happily chats with who on there. Short memories and relative forgiveness when people have said the most horrible things. Bushy seems to have survived Bruce, I hear him chatting with his Ch1 buddy regularly.

Offline BREWZA

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 08:01:05 AM »
well after doing a little bit of sand bagging i have come to realise just as i first thought booooooring ch1 and yep ya right steve where else can you go to pick up such interesting knowledge lol where would we be without ch1  this is how important ch1 is to me all you people who enjoy reading here and that know me first person to offer me a SENSIBLE amount of money FOR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING a nice amp 100w plus 12db rojone 2 lengths of helewacker a 088 uniden a kenwood tk820 a tx4200 a kenwood tk 805 2 x kenwood tk370g with chargers  battery eliminators external antenna adaptors speaker mics BUT i may keep my 4200 its very special to me and its the best radio i have ever had due to ch1 missing so that i wont get that urge to fill my head with any further BULLSHIT. PS TALKING ABOUT BULLSHIT WHERE IS BUSHY DID THE CANCER GET HIM HAHAHAHA

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 10:13:33 PM »
get to see your still around steve  ;D
What can i say but just that

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 02:06:48 PM »
I love Sydney reteaters especially Ch1.. Where else can I get parenting advice from someone who owes tens of thousands of dollars in child support, life skills advice from current and reformed drug addicts, race relations advice from racists and commentry on gay marriage from homophobic biggots? I've even heard real estate investment advice from someone who's never owned property in their life... I'm not sure I could live without having to listen to sex offenders and perpetually unemployed critique the worth of hard working truck drivers and others or the mentally impaired and schitzophrenics screaming at all and sundry.. I can't see the problem Brewza lol..

Channel 1 rocks!!

Offline BREWZA

• Carrier Droper
HERE WE F...CKIN GO AGAIN SYD01 BOOOORING
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 04:23:36 PM »
YEP CH 1 HURSTVILLE IS BACK AND WHAT SORT OF MORON SPENT THERE MONEY ON GETTING UP AGAIN I SAY ALL SYDNEY RPTS SHOULD BE PUT OFF AIR AND NEVER BE PUT ON AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS A STEPPING STONE FOR F..CKTARDS I HAVE BEEN AROUND RADIO SINCE 1978 AND I CAN HONESLY SAY A CITY RPT IS A D/H MAGNET LEAVE RPTS OUT IN RURAL AREAS WHERE THAY CAN BE MORE USE AND VERY FEW D/H AND THAY ARE USUALY CITY PEA BRAINS PASSING AND REVING UP DECENT PEOPLE IN OUR RURAL AREAS THAY SHOULNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE B/S FROM CITY SOFT C...KS.