CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: ch-35?  (Read 4333 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: ch-35?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »
well radio is radio to some people things don't change and others it does. as for UHF that's a band that should be shut down and given to other intrests, UHF has become a very dangerous place and i mean people get hurt and have there homes and cars damaged.
What can i say but just that

Offline barry840

• Carrier Droper
ch-35?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 06:26:29 PM »
mmm,interesting to note after many months away from ch-35,that the usual stupid mentality is on there,note with interest the bubble boy,from parramatta well what do you say about people like this ,no further explanation ,and well f*** of from hear hervey,well a ham op,but doesnt deserve that status,but then again i suppose after over 15 years on that particular channel what else do you expect,what a shame people dont grow up and have a descent conversation with others ,other than just being a pain and showing the mentality of them selves.ohh and i dont even want to talk about uhf ,ch-4,&7,what a pathetic mob some are on there,im just waiting to be ridaculed for an opinion but hey im saying what is actual fact,like it or not,very sad for radio indeed.