General Category > Wyong Field Days

Wyong Field Day 28 Feb 2011

(1/5) > >>

cokebottle:

--- Quote from: BuNtEr on February 28, 2011, 09:57:55 AM ---lol mic good to hear your kids loved fishing, wow you boy has grown and how fast time passes

--- End quote ---

Yeah scary that he was about 3yrs old when you last saw him at Wyong, now 11yrs later & he is taller than me.... but then again I'm a midget  :D

My eldest is interested in electronics, he actually enjoyed looking at all the components/valves & old radio gear etc  ;)

Michael

BuNtEr:
lol mic good to hear your kids loved fishing, wow you boy has grown and how fast time passes

cokebottle:
Well I went, paid my $12 walked around for about 1.5hrs (said hello to some big scary/hairy guy called Bunter) bought a skateboard for $5  for my son & had lunch up in the grandstand with my kids & left  :D

On the way home I took my 4 kids fishing at Woy Woy for their first time & they loved it!

Michael

BuNtEr:
See you tomorrow be there or miss out lol

cokebottle:

--- Quote from: BuNtEr on February 20, 2011, 08:08:27 PM ---you are as young as ya feel so on the day im 17 again lol

--- End quote ---

Are you feeling yourself again bunter?.... I thought those tablets were supposed to stop that  ;D ;D

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version