CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: CBDomain turns 11  (Read 3275 times)

Offline cokebottle

• Repeater Tart
Re: CBDomain turns 11
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »

;D

Michael
I'm the Easygoing, Crowd Pleasing, 3 Litre Capacity, Diet & Caffeine Free, Cokebottle with lot's of Buddies!

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
CBDomain turns 11
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 10:40:56 PM »
yer its a 11 years now cbdomain has been running, does anyone remember when it first started it was called AIRWAVESAU on geocitys in early 1999, and in a way we have to thank is a ratbag for airwaves au to move to its own web server on a duel p1 75mhz windows NT server at mays hill.

cbbdomain has lots of changes of the years, and each year its getting more members, and more people are using not only the forum but the information on all the other web pages on the site.

And to date no other page in Australia is better , bigger , or better than cbdomain,

And the reason for that is all the people that use it.

to some proplr CB radio is gone and dead to them, but the traffic that cbdomain gets shows thats not true, cb radio is far from dead.

so i say happy 11th birthday CBDomain

the biggest thank you goes out to CJ no not cj at northmead, cJ my mate that has been a great help in hellping keep CBDomain up and running as without him cbdomain would not be as great as it is today

Also a big thank you to the people in the past that have help cbdomain grow with donations of parts as well has support

thanks goes to Cj(www.mccoyit.com.au) Richie(www.vosbmx.com) steve(www.pcsupplies.com.au)

Guess what were going to be here for a shit load longer.
What can i say but just that