CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Assult  (Read 7578 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Assult
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 09:50:39 PM »
yeah i heard about that on the news on tv and thats a shocker,thought it would never happen again.Its the non educated ppl that go about that sort of behaviour. :( and i wonder if they ever caught the ones involved in the home invasion from ch 7??i hope they did and hope the law gave em what for there go

no they got away with it and they use it to intimadate people on what they can do and get away with it, i grew up with violence and if i wanted to i could go on a rampage on the people that did what they did to me or tried to and i would leave no one standing but, my life has no room for it, but oneday someone will make the mistake of pushing me to far and will get it all on them.
What can i say but just that

Offline booker

• I See You
  • Carrier Droper
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 08:47:14 PM »
yeah i heard about that on the news on tv and thats a shocker,thought it would never happen again.Its the non educated ppl that go about that sort of behaviour. :( and i wonder if they ever caught the ones involved in the home invasion from ch 7??i hope they did and hope the law gave em what for there go
EMU (PHILL) SHANE AKA LUMBER JACK AND BROTHER MARK.ALL WILL BE CHARGED OVER A HOME INVASION.......ALL OVER CB RADIO WHAT LOOSERS

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »
its the same thing that happens on ch7 with the owner of the repeater and her cronies doing the same to others.

Thats the reason i left UHF CB radio and many others as the violence is unwelcome on CB CB radio is a Hobie not a place to control and bash people.

Problem is if 4 of them came to bash you it shows how big cowards they are, i know Phil has a big mouth and threatens people and i know he cant back up his threats.

This kind of Violence stems from CH7 if it wasn't for the owner and her thugs on SYD07 UHF CB would be a better place and other people on other channels would not copy her.

if a person was a true person they would talk to the person they have a problem with, instead now days the us3ed the LEB rule, LEB rule is i cant fight but i have a big mouth so i will get other people to come with me and we all bash the 1 person.

Shame the people that can stop all of this don't step it but they wont as its too much hard work for them.

UHF CB has been damaged and has a very bad name because of people like Mary berger and her crew (Craig Sinclair Craig Cambell, and others) she has do home invasions and pushing people around.

Repeaters should be shut down, I'm would like to see this happen as this would help towards keeping the violence down as without repeaters no fighting for control of a repeater or channel.

Offline booker

• I See You
  • Carrier Droper
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »
yeah well  on his own he is a scared little boy who in fact cant look after himself let alone his so called family.He was with 3 yeah thats right 3 other ppl one of them another cb er called shane aka lumber jack and his brother.So all in all 4 against 1 that being me.And no broken bones and no black eyes i came out all good.But police are looking into it and waiting on DNA from a cap that was left behind and finger prints...Will take months for DNA,police are taking it very serious because it happend here at my home with disable child looking on.All over CB radio.I never once went to there house they took it off radio.
EMU (PHILL) SHANE AKA LUMBER JACK AND BROTHER MARK.ALL WILL BE CHARGED OVER A HOME INVASION.......ALL OVER CB RADIO WHAT LOOSERS

Offline mudlark86

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »
i have got to laugh about this particular post i cant see emu beating up anyone the only thing i see him doing is his own penis and even then he has trouble thats why he is a failed gyp rocker beacuse he has nor the musscles or the brains to do the job he should go back to his ho bag of a girlfreind and try to be a normal person and stick to looking after his family wich he cant do anyway and get off the cb before he gets hurt

Offline booker

• I See You
  • Carrier Droper
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 03:44:56 PM »
Yeah got that right.Should take nothing off radio.....Now RIV04 is timed out by Jenny and Kenny but what can you do.Simplex is the way to go

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 04:19:38 PM »
just goes to show UHF radio hasn't changed. that emu is a lamer has allot to say but don't like it said back to him.

4 on 1 that 4 cowards in my book. you must be a big tuff man if they needed 4 people to Assult you.

Violence has no place on radio.

Offline booker

• I See You
  • Carrier Droper
Assult
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »
Just to let you good operators know out there,Shane aka lumber jack and his brother.Also Phill aka EMU came around to my house and assulted me.There were 4 against one.All because they can't handle CB RADIO.I never take anything of radio.However there is a Police investigation into it and they will be brought before the court