CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Well it goes to show the more things change the more they stay the same  (Read 4611 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
And in the end you had people taking the side of the scum the very people that have all but destroyed UHF CB Radio here in Sydney.
i would love to name all the gutless people that sided with the people that was behind all of this, but if you ask them to there face they will say no untrue, we just didn't want to get involved...

The very people that could have stood togeather to shun the bigger evil they ended up in bed with it.

Too many people saying its only radio, it is only radio IF its not made personal, when its made personal its not radio.

Radio was a way to get to enjoy a hobby by 2 ways anonymously, or not, radios a way to get to know people use a nick name to and just have fun talking, or going out and meeting people joining CB clubs and having FUN

FUN whats that on UHF radio the only people having fun are the scum thats there now, as it is new people have to conform to the rules of the likes or crackle or Mary or they will just not get a fair go. people that go against these people will be harassed, made out to be outcasts to others so they will be silenced.
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Well it goes to show the more things change the more they stay the same
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »
Well it goes to show the more things change the more they stay the same

the word out is there was a fight between Victor and a homeless guy that lives in his car by the name of Keven, was is that this Kevin bashed victor, well i find that hard to believe as if you know victor it would take a tank to stop him and  even then he would no give up.

me wonders has this got something to do with Mary Burger aka (Chewbaker) & Craig Sinclair aka (Crackle) as well as Craig Campbell aka chesty, oh before i forget that mangy mut liem aka (Night Rider) he always sniffing at the heals of Mary and crackle for scraps.

I have been informed that many good long time radio opps have left UHF CB or just don't talk there anymore and just listen, some have been scared off from what they have heard and seen, knowing the violence that the above 3 people have brought to CB radio here in Sydney, but its known world wide.

Remember what Crackle and the black town thugs said a few years back..... Quote(were here and we are taking over CB radio and this repeater. that came from crackle and his goons, Mary just been kicked to the curb from the man that had had a gut full of her, saw that she had a chance to get some control of radio as in the past Mary has tried very hard to bring people down so she could stand at the top of the trash heap and force people to conform to her rueling.

as she owned a repeater and wanted to control it like she could not control her marrage, crackle was easily owned drugs sex and feeding his little gangster ego.

And now she has got what she has always wanted, there is almost nothing left, just a few scabs and her little gangsters, i not need to say who as you all know who.

So if a person was to rate how CB is right now in Sydney on UHF07 what would they say, would they say CB radio has never been so great and enjoyable, or would they say its like shit.

Remember the last 3 years as seen the increase of

Increase
1. Drugs on radio freely spoken about and sold.
2. Increase in Violence, homes burnt people bashed and home invasions and threats of rape on other people family members..
3. Damage to people cars & place of work.
4. fights on radio

Decrease
1. Fun
2. Friendship
3. Safty
4. Honesty
5. Trust
6. People
7. Repeaters

Ask yourself when was the last time that all the people (good people) go to gether for a weekend BBQ on a regular  basis?:
When was the last group ch7 fishing trip (well i can answer that one 2005)
when was the last time you heard a group of people getting together to help out other radio ops without looking to win points.
5 years ago and it was being done regally buy many people.

The damage that has been done cant be fixed whats done is done, and the people to thank are they very same named here and there thug mates.

Radio has never been a perfect place, but it was a place that had its up and downs more up then down, you will find that the way things have gone, that people that hatted each other before this lot turned up now get along they have a common hate for the same people that have done the damage and continue doing so.

that should have been a sign to all of you when old enemy's get along to fight something far worse then there problems that there was something badly going wrong with radio.
What can i say but just that