CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: ch7 is the best repeater  (Read 6842 times)

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
Re: ch7 is the best repeater
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 11:10:58 AM »
LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSERI dont know JD very well but im sure it would have been more interesting living there then living in the roach infested maggot hole u crawl out from everyday, colon...

cheers J

Nah JD is boring to live with and he smells. He's a big personality on radio and people find him intimidating but off air hes quite unremarkable and you wouldn't really take any notice if you passed him in the street.

Offline big jay

• Intermod
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 10:29:08 PM »
LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSERI dont know JD very well but im sure it would have been more interesting living there then living in the roach infested maggot hole u crawl out from everyday, colon...

cheers J

Offline B2

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 11:58:24 AM »
HAHAHAHA  HIS BEEN TOLD  BOOOOO HOOOOO SWOLLEN
MY FAVORITE LETTER INTIMIDATE, INSTIGATE, INTERIGATE, IRRATICATE, IRRITATE, NOT ALL IN THAT ORDER I PREFER TO "INTERIGATE" FIRST

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 11:28:19 AM »
lmfao at you fuckwits
steve he he he he
u lived with kennedy ha ha haha ha

Colon hehehe, you lived with cockroaches hahahahaha.. The fact that you lived in a $150 a week rental toilet is testament to your life acheivements. You are either a psuedo academic who likes to pretend to be smart or your the greatest underacheiver god ever put breath into. When Kennedy was renting a room at my place he was living in a luxury unit in the middle of town, no taking garbage out to the street it was all dealt with for you, security parking and entry, expensive carpet, intercom to front door, unbeatable signal into the repeater, pay tv, free adsl, 30 second walk to the RSL, 3 minute walk to Westfields, 1 minute walk to the station and he got to perve on all the hot women I was bringing home.
Imagine colon, I had a bachelor pad that was pretty hard to rival and hot and cold running women..... Can't beat a good career and a bit of get up and go hey ? hahahahahaha enjoy your ghetto life col.

Col

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 10:15:14 PM »
lmfao at you fuckwits
steve he he he he
u lived with kennedy ha ha haha ha

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 09:51:24 PM »
Yes Colon, stay on ch7 where it's safe  ;)

Offline big jay

• Intermod
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:42:38 PM »
and with fags like u swollen and chesty and his band of fukwits why would u go anywhere else, right swollen?

Offline B2

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 08:53:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA  SNAP OUT OF IT THATS WHY BILL SPENDS SO MUCH TIME ON CH 1  NOW  HAHAHAHA
MY FAVORITE LETTER INTIMIDATE, INSTIGATE, INTERIGATE, IRRATICATE, IRRITATE, NOT ALL IN THAT ORDER I PREFER TO "INTERIGATE" FIRST

Col

ch7 is the best repeater
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 08:34:13 PM »
the traffic is amazing great operators and good people
with no reason to abuse and intimidate other operators its good to hear ;D