CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Mary burger  (Read 4327 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Mary burger
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 09:16:48 AM »
Mr Len Swap owns syd but it seams Mary (chewbucker) Burger Craig (crackle) Sinclair and chesty bonds has a lot of control over syd 01 when Lenny owns the F***ing thing so how does that work

Easy feed the monkey enough bananas (BOOZE) and he will do anything.

what i mean is they being Mary (chewbucker) Burger Craig (crackle) Sinclair and chesty bonds (Cambell) talked Mr i have no brains of my own Len Swap, into getting the repeater so they could play as syd07 was just about to get the chop from metro comms, as metro comms had had enough of being stuffed with by berger  (chewbucker).

Mary berger  (chewbucker) never owned the repeater itself as in the equipmet only the license, as metro comms supplied her with use of the tower and the equipment as she said she would re design there website and host it for them, for all the time she had use of there tower and equipmet and they never had to pay for any repairs to it she NEVER designed SHIT for Metro comms.
What can i say but just that

Offline rci2950

• Intermod
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 01:47:28 AM »
Mr len Swap owns syd but it seams Mary (chewbucker) Burger Craig (crickle) Sinclair and chesrty bonds has a lot of control over syd 01 when lenny owns the F***ing thing so how does that work

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 12:31:01 AM »
Mary Berger DONT own SYD01 a IDOIT by the name of Len Swab that lives in merrylands does.

Read this url for more info
http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/licence_search.licence_lookup?pLICENCE_NO=483697

Lenny drinks too much and talks too much shit and is easily led for a man over 35+, if the loser's that own SYD07 can control him he isn't too smart.

Mary Berger likes to think she is all that and has control but ask her ex husband Tom Berger.

Mary Berger had to employ a loser by the name of Craig Sinclair to service her and do her illegal & dodgy Bidding like a well  trained tip rat, thats all she can afford.

Mary still plays her power games as UHF CB is all she has in life, her world revolves around CB radio and who she can control on it, she is ugly and looks and dresses like a very ugly man.
What can i say but just that

Offline rci2950

• Intermod
Mary burger
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
im back on radio after some time off dosent Mary (chewbucker) Burger own ch 7 not ch1 so what gives her the F***ing right to turn ch1 off to my way of thinking she as no right on ch1 so if im right please back

ps shes still a bushpig

Cheers n 73s
rci2950