CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Site Unstable  (Read 3594 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Site Unstable
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »
well the last 2 weeks the site has been unstable up and down like a yo yo, we did lots of testing and we had found that some dodgy telstra wiring of a plug in the wall was bloody shitfull to say the least, thanks to trash fixing this telstra factory fault lol, it now it seems more stable.

so now when the phone here gets used the NET don't drop out now. and thanks to Steve at www.pcsupplies.com.au for the new mobo and back up filter and RSrichie for the main filter the gateway PC is back in action doing what it does best.

just need to up the ram in the gateway at a later date.

sorry to you trying to use CBD and had nothing but problems.

i hope from now on outages will be kept at a minimum from now on.
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Site Unstable
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »
As of late CBDomain has been unstable due to a few things one has been a filter, it has been changed and it was donated by RSrichie, and as of tonight the gateway died in the bum again its been the main problem the last month or so was an old P2 300, tonight that was upgraded with a replacement Mobo and cpu from Steve of pcsupplies, www.pcsupplies.com.au so we have a p3 800mhz PC as the gateway so that should fix things this end.

Just found out that i am 10ks from the exchange also that is a bit of a problem even tho for just over a year we had minimal outages it only the last few months we have had this problem of loosing sync.

So thanks to rsrichie and steve that we keep on trucken.
What can i say but just that