CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Mary & Crackle are at it again  (Read 3503 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Mary & Crackle are at it again
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »
Its alleged that Crackle and Mary have been Dobbing people into the ACMA, why you ask easy they want to control the SYD07 repeater and control who talks on it and what is said on it and who talks to who on it. rumor has it Shorty got a visit from the ACMA 2 days in a row this week by  the ACMA, and it has been said that Crackle (Craig Sinclair) said on SYD07 that he was the one that dobbed  shorty in to the ACMA.

What happen i have been told that shorty was running only 8 watts of power and when the Inspectors used the swr power meter they turned his radio down to 5 watts and he was verbally warned and no fine was issued.

Now Crackle (Craig Sinclair) has taken it upon himself to censer the repeater and dump on and drop off anyone that talks to chopper, we all know chopper is a lost member of the werethefuckarewe (were the F**k are we) tribe, but even tho his partner in grime chewbacker (Mary burger) have no right to control the repeater in the same way they tell people not to, ? (Hypocrite) is chewbacker.

It has also been said that the ACMA will be visting another radio op from the reports that Mary (chewbacker) burger & crackle (Craig Sinclair) sent into the ACMA to remove this person as this person is breaking Mary (chewbacker) burger & crackle (Craig Sinclair) rules of there reapeater, i did say there rules not the ACMA rules.

so you can see what Mary (chewbacker) burger & crackle (Craig Sinclair) are trying to do, and they have no right to do it, she may own the license of SYD07 but it doesn't mean she can control it.

She has tried to shut spud up with threatening spud with her son bashing him, he he i would like to see that.

at this moment i will not right off UHF radio ATM but its sad to see good people like LEN from marrylands get sucked into what Mary (chewbacker) burger & crackle (Craig Sinclair) have cooked up, sorry Len but your good name has been tarnished buy Mary (chewbacker) burger & crackle (Craig Sinclair), no one else.

There is an old saying lay down with Dogs and you will catch there flees
What can i say but just that