CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Back on the air  (Read 3721 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Back on the air
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »
well i got on today better late than not at all.

was great to hear that 35LSB was a buzz with lots of people out there, and a shock to hear JD on there BOOMING out.
good to hear from 042 Johnny and Joe lots of people enjoying life on the old CB.

i will be spending more time over the next few months but not a long time at each time i use it.
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Back on the air
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 03:47:07 PM »
i hope to set up my HF radio tonight, all i have to do is move the junk i have piled all over the old PC122 and plug the PSU back into 240 and i will be back on 35 LSB looking at being up and running by 10pm if i remember to do it hehe.

Sorry been busy as late with the enjoyment of family life over radio and its been great, didn't think about CB radio till the other night when i was over at Jason's place and saw his radio set up, i had forgotten all about radio well getting back on it, but will be happy on HF as thats were i was over 30 years ago and i will be happy to get back on, also i will be getting off my fat ass and paying for my ham Lic as i passed it over a year ago and didn't follow it up to play for the lic, so i will get around to getting on 2m later on this year.

so if your on around the time i sget back on air you will find me mainly on 35 LSB.
What can i say but just that