CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: New owner of SYD01  (Read 8956 times)

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
Re: New owner of SYD01
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 08:02:51 AM »
That's laughable, Kennedy buying back the repeater to fix the problem!! Kenedy was the problem when he owned it, he used the repeater purely to harrass, villify, intimidate and exclude anyone he didn't like or approve of. The repeater is a bit short on coverage at the moment but it complies and they don't turn it off every time they have a sook like Kennedy did...
As for Kennedys alleged expertise in radio, his expertise was having a couple of capable friends like B1 to help him out the same as Trent had to do all the technical work in Kennedys computer shop. The guy is so full of it and people still believe he's some guru... I've never seen a skinny, pastey, pidgeon chested, gummy shark toothed, grubby and smelly guru!!

Offline grant

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »
What are on earth is going on ?
Channel 1 and Channel 7 for that matter is chaotic at the moment
I have even heard Jason (as in JD) offer to buy Channel 1 back to fix the problem

Grant

Offline Damian

• Carrier Droper
  • SYD01.TK Home of Legends
    • SYD01.TK Home of Legends
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 12:53:15 AM »
It says alot about the current state of CB doesn't it.

Glad I dont have time for it anymore, Running the hwy precludes yakking the days away on SYD01.

I give it 12 months until "pop" goes the weasels.

Damo

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »
spoke to spud this morning about all of this, lenny marlands is the new owner of he SYD01 repeater, he paid $2000 for it, and it seems that Chesty is some how in on this as well as craig Sinclair.

L:ooks like Lenny has been talked into buying the repeater by the craig sinclair and Mary burger, as most people would agree that it would be easy for mary and craig to be able to buy it from lenny than it would have been from the other owner, all they have to do is sit back and wait and lenny will get sick of it and let them buy it, so in efect lenny is being used.
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
i just had a look on the ACMA web site and found this.
http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=1145245

now my guess its Len from Merylands that gets on SYD07, i am not sure but it looks like he has been duped into doing this for the unclean Mary burger and Craig Sinclair.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
Well the rumor is out, its aleged that SPUD brokered the deal for the sale of SYD01, and the condisions were it was not to be sold to Mary burger and crackle (Craig Sinclair), and spud was made believe the buyer wasn't them, told the owner don't worry its not being sold to them, so the deal was made and the repeater was sold.

Turns out that Mary burger and Craig Sinclair done a dirty deal and turned the tables on Spud and the old owner of the repeater and SYD01 is now in the ownership of Mary Burger and Craig Sinclair, the whole in tire time spud was Brokering the deal for the sale of the repeater he believed that the person that was buying it was going to be the new owner of the repeater.

So people what i have been saying all this time how low Mary Burger and Craig Sinclair .

there was an argument on the radio between Spud and Mary Burger of this dirty dodgy deal, and spud had Mary Burger crying and most upset, how can you get a disgusting unfeeling ugly female animal to cry?. (it looks like a man)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »
Crackle don't know shit, he is a loser that guy rips people off blind, he lives for radio as he don't have a life only one with chewbacker (wookie).
if its Lennie from grandville he should know better than to have anything to do with Craig Sinclair aka crackle

crackle has no idea on anything radio related, he is a leach, only reason he is sleeping with chewbacker is to get her repeater and no other self respecting woman would live with him, and that goes for Chewbacker no self respecting man would live or sleep with her.

its all about being top dog with a repeater, thats all it is talk about having no life, radio is His and chewbackers life, outside of crackle wearing womens cloths for chewbacker.

Crackle will never be a man and will never have a life as thats how it was written when his conseption was made mistakingly wile drunk and confused behind a brothel.

Ch7 repeater license is own buy Mary burger, the repeather itself isn't owned buy her and they don't even do any maintenance to it that is donated, if they were so good they would own the equipment and service it themselves witch is not the case and never will be.

Mary Burger never got the repeater to give something to a hobby that people enjoy there was always a hidden reason, the reason was she wanted people to bow down to her, and she needed someone to back her up and the only person that appealed to her was a person that made threats to rape a 13 year old girl, and she sits there in her high and mighty chair looking down at people and belittling them on what they do in there life's, when she herself should have a good look at her own as its smeared with shit, and wrong doing and back stabbing deals and yes DRUGS we have heard her go on in the past when she had a fight with SPUD on ch7 a few years back and spud brought up about her drug taking use and she didn't Deni it how speed was her choice of drug.

people forget the wrong doing buy this demented backward unneeded feat of disgust, piddle dripping deceitful gutter snipe Mary Burger.

People also forget the trouble that came to radio when Crackle and his band of drug induced gutter slime theifs from the blacktown area, how radio changed for the worse and will never be the same, how people were bullied off radio, some packed up there hobby they had had for many years, and others had felt no choice but to go to the Ham bands.

we can all thank Mary Burger and her band of radio thugs for how radio has turned out. and what it will never be again.

You all must remember how Crackle and Chesty as well as Knight rider, and Glenn decided to plant hand helds 3 of them around my home to try and prevent me from using SYD07, and also the home invasion that was threatten from Mary Burgers radio in her home towards a fellow operator, and how the home invasion happen a short time later how it made the news on TV.

We only have all this and more to thank Mary burger and her band of radio terrorists.

Offline grant

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 07:37:42 PM »
According to what I heard on the scanner this afternoon Lennie and Chesty have contributed the $ but the repeater is in Lennie's name. 
"Crackle" is contributing technical expertise.
Receiver and transmitter are suppose to be Motorola 4 watt radios.

Grant

Offline trash

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »
Just check the ACMA database !

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
New owner of SYD01
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »
i don't know if its true, but i hear that Chesty is the new owner of SYD01, can anyone confirm if this is true or not please.