CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: well what can i say  (Read 3877 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
well what can i say
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »
Hi all hope you all are well well most of you out side of the rumor mongers of radio.

you may have heard many stories why i haven't been on radio and i will set the record straight with this post.

part of the reason i haven't been on UHF radio is that its not what it used to be and Craig aka crackle of Marys gash from 7 hills and Mary owner of the syd07 repeater and her home in vation crew have been part of the reason i don't use UHF radio anymore.

Crackle when he first got on with his blacktown terrorist crew stated he would take over SYD07 and he will do what ever it takes to do it, well what can i say but he had to dig deep and go down below his ultra low standards and end up as Mary (owner of the SYD07 repeater) F**k buddy and bed her to do it, and drag along her live in (i run million dollar companies) night righter, as night rider is there puppet as he has a Mantle capacity of a 10 year old. to help in his endeavors to become the don of radio.

Yes we are talking about the same crackle a few years back said he would rape my 13 year old daughter, then said on radio that he was sorry for saying that. and Mary thinks that this is all good and that it never happen, talk about being in denial, as i think Mary has found just what she was looking for a man/boy that would ware womens underware and submit to her.

yer i have gotton off as the threats of being dealt with from her and her crew, remember what happen to Chris spateri when he drooped the penny on her over drugs, and he ended up with a home invasion, well i didn't want that to happen to my family as i know the gutless many and Craig would do it wile i wasn't at home so i wasn't going to take the chance.

i have spent allot of my time with my family as they are worth the earth to me more than radio could ever, unlike Mary and crackle as well as night rider radio is there life, and they need to be at the top of the tree and control all that is on that repeater.

I'm happy without the low life gutless underhanded scum like theses people in my life, i miss chatting to some of the good people of radio and they know who they are.

i get on HF from time to time but that once in a blue moon.

you may have heard from Steve merrylands say that i am off radio as i was trying to buy a repeater lol, this is untrue i would not wast my time or money on such a mistake.

Dropping carriers, well i have heard that radio is getting very bad as the new breed are unwelcome by the people that think they own/run the airwaves, and drop carriers on them.

and no i don't have CBDomain up for sale nor will i abandon it, the web site will run way after i kick the bucket.
I'm looking into buying a scanner again and putting a live feed back up soon i hope.

i am around and if you wish to contact me you can on 02 98912123 or 0447 665375
What can i say but just that