CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Chewbaker and her glove Puppet  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
  • Freedom Of Speech Is Freedom To Teach !
Re: Chewbaker and her glove Puppet
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 01:17:03 AM »
Well it was a little interesting on SYD07 on the night of the 13th., Big Don keys up on duplex for a sort of test transmission around 5.30pm to be greeted by derogatory comments by a character named " Ken " & another, no it was not Barbie ! Lol., but close. I copped that abuse & soon after there was a mega low power carrier that went to nearly midnight ! So it is the law of the UHF CB jungle out there & anyone can do anything in that jungle & it's jolly good fun too !

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 03:02:17 AM »
Well I have heard a few things on the grape vine Bill about CB dramas of late, only make a rare duplex TX on SYD07 these days & after many years of unjust people on SYD07 mainly, I will not be attempting another SYD07 comeback in the duplex mode for now, it is just not worth all the bad blood, I have never ever TX'ed on CB with anything more than five watts & let's not forget CB repeaters where implemented for five watt & lower powered stations to TX over long distances, not power hungry ego maniacs to squash any station within the law as they see fit. I long ago lost any respect for The ACMA & a few people on SYD07 as far as I'm concerned anyone with one watt of power that wishes to drop mega long carriers are ok by me ! Lol.  Many operators are a law unto themselves, so why not join the crowd. UHF CB is a joke & I intend to have the last laugh....I reckon your radio enemies Bill will dig their own graves in the end.
I'll just keep doing my own thing, whatever that might be....I would love to play a clean game, but I can play a mighty mean one too, as a few with nothing to do with radio have found over the years. It would so very nice if we lived in radio Utopia, but for UHF CB that is a forlorn hope.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »
Also ask Craig AKA crackle why Doc's are watching him and his kids ????.

and they don't get involved unless children are in danger.

also ask Craig AKA crackle why he said he was going to rape my 13 year old daughter ?

Craig aka crackle had to shack up with the owner of Syd07 just to be someone.

mary owner of the Syd07 repeater was kicked to the gutter by her ex hubby and Craig aka crackle was desperate had too take slops.

if he didn't have the damaged goods mary owner of Syd07 he would have nothing he would be a lost loser.
What can i say but just that

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 01:06:18 AM »
Yes Bill I do take all what you have said on board & agree that woman is a wolf in woman's clothing & by all reports boring company at night. I must take issue over Lee Andrews though, that fellow has ripped me off a number of times, to the point where I was about to take his business to consumer affairs, but it was over $30 so decided it just was not worth it. Over many years he has sold me radio equipment that has been of inferior quality & has not been fixed by his team to my satisfaction. So I for one obviously would not recommend any operator do any business with Lee Andrews, these days much better deals, quality & reliable comms equipment is readily available on the net.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Chewbaker and her glove Puppet
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:44:14 AM »
i have to laugh at Chewbacker going on as if she has balls and can control the world, also her glove puppet Craig going around vilifying people got to love it hypocrite radio at its best.

Making out to people that she is a lady on radio, now thats funny puts peoples lives in danger and passes itself off as a nice person.

Also be carefull of buying anything off her Glove puppet don't say you haven't been warned, the gear the get in and sell to people on CB radio is high powered over 5 watts and thats illegal and you who buy this crap could be busted by the ACMA, and that could be a large fine and jail time, as it is an offence under Federal law to use more than 5 watts on UHF CB.

Not just that he is not a licenced radio repairer so anyone buying such shit from him/chewbacker/nightrider you could be in line for being busted as the ACMA are lasterning to SYD07 and the simplex channels as well as ebay to catch people using this illegal equipment.

The best way to buy a radio is from a shop like Lee Andrews or a Comms Business, then you know your also getting the real deal serviced by a real technician and is backed by a real guarantee if it breaks down.
What can i say but just that