CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Owner of the SYD07 threatening my family  (Read 3412 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Owner of the SYD07 threatening my family
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 09:41:28 PM »
Yep that?s right she got on SYD07 and said i better protect my family, and a little after that she said i better protect what is mine.

Now after the finger was pointed at mary burger over the home invasion on Clyde, now i get these threats from her.

She is running around telling people she has had me dealt with or she has dealt with me and i think that means the same thing, this is all untrue she has only spoken to me on the phone and tried to intimidate me into submission. And that didn?t work.

Ever since Mary burger shacked up with crackle and hand rider Opps man rider , bugger i mean nightrider, she has become this self obsessed loony and thinks she can tell people she is in control, and look out when the repeater moves to seven hills.

she is a gross ego driven hypocrite with a deep seeded mental problem as all she has in her life is CB radio nothing else, all you have to do is say something bad against her and she is there having her say any time of the day.

Now see will see this she might not reply when this happens.

Mary as late has been going out of her way to piss me off (bate me into doing something illegal) but that will not work, i know how her sick mind works.

I will be making a formal complaint against mary burger to the ACMA and the police about her threats towards my family, and they can deal with her.
What can i say but just that