CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: pEOPLES sEXUALITY  (Read 4352 times)

Offline trash

• Repeater Tart
Re: pEOPLES sEXUALITY
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »
That's right steve, nobody gives a shit.

Nobody is stopping you going to brown town scannerguy.
But trying to make us like you because you're a freak... it's ain't going to work.
Acceptable freaks get a job with Jim Rowe. I doubt you have a tallent for even his show.

Some people are digusted by the acts of others. Shoving it in their face is only going to end in tears.
Here, have a tissue.

Offline Steve Hurstville

• Carrier Droper
Re: pEOPLES sEXUALITY
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »
Farrrk u talk some sh!t. Stop being such a whiney thin skinned idiot!! When people call you a fag, homo or whatever on radio they are looking for a bite or to cause an emotion response right there and then!!
Nobody on radio gives a rats ass if your hetero, gay, bisexual, omnisexual or if your having intimate relations with your pet guinea pig. They say what they say because they hate YOU for the way YOU have behaved on radio. You got sucked into saying some things on air and they have run with it as they ALWAYS run with that kind of stuff so stop wasting our time with this pathetic and pointless crusade.... It's time your better off spending getting a life ffs!!

Offline scannerguy

• Carrier Droper
pEOPLES sEXUALITY
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »
Individuals sexuality (should it be judged) ------- This is my say as i am only expressing my opinion (take it as you will  with consideration of others in mind.

A persons sexuality should not at all ridiculed, judged, prosecuted on the out come the way one speaks of there sexuality. (I say this not just for my own spill of words but for all the others in the world that like to enjoy more a little indulgence that achieved by the intimacy of the opposite sex.

Sex with the opposite gender is to some of us a part of life and not so to others, i not going to go into detail in relation to this as you may very well take offense in my opinion.

when this becomes an issue for you and you feel like it offends you, before you LASH OUT AT SOME ONE ABOUT THERE SEXUALITY TAKE A MOMENT AND THINK OF THERE EMOTION'S IS THIS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED IN THIS MATTER.