CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: E-Mails To Stir Media & Politicians  (Read 6530 times)

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
  • Freedom Of Speech Is Freedom To Teach !
Re: E-Mails To Stir Media & Politicians
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »
This is a link to 2GB's Live News Website with my comments in reply to Cardinal Pell's Christmas thoughts. It is headed on the site as : " Religion unfairly blamed for wars: Pell "
My thoughts are dated Christmas Eve & a few posts from the top of the page.
Anyone care to reply further, please do. I fancy most will wait til another year has passed to show much more interest in this, I know it's stating the obvious but Christmas & comments pertaining to it are so seasonal.
Anyway here is the link : -

http://www.livenews.com.au/articles/2007/12/23/Religion_unfairly_blamed_for_wars_Pell

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 06:10:34 PM »
The following is a link to a post on 2GB's website on The Incumbent NSW Premier, wonder if anyone has an opinion on my comments, good or bad ? : -

http://www.2gb.com/index.php?option=com_yoursay&id=25&task=view&Itemid=173

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »
Here is an e-mail sent to Sky News Australia & a few members of Melbourne's media regarding the political footy ad storm this weekend: -

----- Original Message -----
To: Melissa **** @ SkyAu ; John ***** HSV 7 ; Sky News Prods. ; Nicole **** ; Neil Mitchell 3AW ; Michael ***** GTV9 ; David ******SKY Aus ; Darren ***** GTV9 ; 3AW News Room
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:26 PM
Subject: Packing The Political Scrum.

Packing The Political Scrum.

G'day Sky News Australia & A Few Melbourne Types,

Well I reckon it's a bit rich for the likes of Crackers Keenan & Tommy Raudonikis to be bagging The Federal Government for plastering Government ads on TV during this weekends' Footy Finals !

Lets us not forget NSW Labour. ( Labor - can't really get used to The Aussie spelling of this word....makes me think Labour types are a little illiterate, unkind but that's my view ! Lol. ) The March 2007 State Election lead up saw our screens peppered with NSW Government ads, you can't tell me if Footy Finals were on Telly back in March The NSW ALP would not have done exactly as The Federal Government now !

Anyway Tommy Raudonikis is not just an old footy warhorse, he is very much a Political Animal of today, as shown by a very quick search on The Net : -

http://www.asuqld.asn.au/news.php?start_from=400&archive=&subaction=&id=&

http://workers.labor.net.au/features/200513/b_tradeunion_raudonikis.html

Cheers,
Don.

Might as well flog my ad efforts & join these footy legends, so go to You Tube @ your leisure & search : "bigdon62" to have a butchers @ a few choice cuts as Sam Kekovich might say....Vote 1 for Aussie Lamb Chops ! Now that was a nice juicy & succulent political look alike ad ! Lol.

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:50:49 PM »
If anyone wants to e-mail media or politicians, just ask me as I've a VERY extensive e-mail list to draw from.
You guys might want to e-mail TEN News & Seven's Sunrise, either to support me or indeed to bag me, it's all good...we do all believe in free speech, don't we ? Lol.

TEN News : tencos1@networkten.com.au

Seven's Sunrise : sunrise@seven.com.au

Invoke your democratic rights lads !

Offline Don

• Repeater Tart
E-Mails To Stir Media & Politicians
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:44:13 PM »
Here is an e-mail I fired off to Channels Ten & Seven via their Sunrise Show - I love a good stir at media & alike, been at it for over thirty years ! Lol.

To: Sunup @ 7
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:31 PM
Subject: Fw: Can Any One Their Even Count To TEN ? Lol.

To: TEN News - Syd.
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:30 PM
Subject: Can Any One Their Even Count To TEN ? Lol.

Can Any One Their Even Count To TEN ? Lol.

Well one can see that Channel Kevin {aka Channel Seven} are not the only TV Network in this country to favour The ALP as demonstrated by your Paul Bongiorno's biased report on TEN News @ 5pm this day.
You sure are seriously TEN ! - still as not to many discerning people take your news services too seriously ! lol. Because you might do well with ratings at 1700 hours, but that's only due to a lack of competition from the other free to air stations.
Might one suggest you axe, or "bone" your entire news services & replace them with rolling re runs of The Simpson's, as The Australian Public would be as accurately informed by that show as your biased news programs !
Cheers,
Donal Corrigan.
Sydney.