CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: WOW what a week we have had in sydney about CB radio  (Read 3978 times)

Offline FIREBIRD

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
Re: WOW what a week we have had in sydney about CB radio
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 11:29:09 PM »
Well after the email that you sent out to all members RE "The home invasion incident", i was extremely shocked that this sort of thing can be related to the C.B Radio scene, so i posted the topic it over in Austech.info to see other peoples opinions about the matter ;

http://www.austech.info/showthread.php?p=1177621#post1177621

btw,i like how someone posted the youtube link about the Seven News report that you mentioned ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox5vUfGDXe8

anyhow i just hope that people who opperate on the Brisbane Ch 07 repeater don't go down the same path as your
 Sydney Ch 07 crowd ! :o

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: WOW what a week we have had in sydney about CB radio
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 10:11:20 PM »
And to top it off i was on 7 news tonight wow wat a bloody week so far
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
WOW what a week we have had in sydney about CB radio
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 08:18:14 PM »
WOW what a week we have had in Sydney about UHF CB radio, first it was this in the sunday telegraph MURKY WORLD OF CB RADIO and the Home invasion of Clyde and Bonnie that was in the News on TV tonight.

Whats going on it seems some how they could both be connected to a few people on the SYD07 repeater.

Seems a few people from SYD07 are doing there best to bring the UHF CB Hobby down so they can come back and be the hero's and save it from the flames not hard to see who that could be hey nudge nudge ??.

Only a few Unnamed people would be gutless enough to do this and think they are in there right.

i little Birdie tells me the tables are about to turn against these people and there would will come crashing down, i hope the sooner the better.

What can i say but just that