CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Alleged home invation  (Read 15622 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Alleged home invation
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 04:40:15 PM »
Nope he has no right to blame me for it at all, i have asked Malcolm to leave me alone that idiot only gets on CB to stir up trouble, and one day he might find it if he does it to the wrong person.
What can i say but just that

Offline wodj

• Intermod
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 04:31:57 PM »
Hows this Malcolm aka snowy got on the syd07 reparter at 10pm tonight and said that i was the reason that Chris got the home invasion.

Did he say why you are the reason ?

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 11:06:59 PM »
Hows this Malcolm aka snowy got on the syd07 reparter at 10pm tonight and said that i was the reason that Chris got the home invasion.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »
its weird isn't it i get my home almost burnt down with me and my whole family in it and my whole back fence burnt down and the ACMA don't do anything. Mary berger and her defecto boyfriend Craig ring the ACMA tell them I'm dropping a carrier on the repeater holding it out, then the ACMA turn up with 2 car loads of police to my place and find nothing, no radio hot from timing out the repeater, they find a stone cold radio that hasn't been used in 8 hours, a radio only doing about 3 watts 2 watts below the maximum allowed. no illegal radios no illegal amps nothing.

And now Chris gets a home invasion, his wife gets bashed and the ACMA don't what to know, but the home invasion was from CB radio, if you ring up the ACMA they will tell you we don't police CB radio we do hold the blanket lic but we don't do anything for it as CB don't make MONEY for the ACMA, they will then tell you to contact the police as its not a matter for the ACMA.

Offline Jim

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 09:00:14 PM »
If anyone missed it;

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 07:19:08 PM »
seems you missed 7 news tonight as i was on it about uhf cb

Offline Jim

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »
This is a disgrace, and I guess the media are now "joining the dots', first JD article, and now this! I'm sure the media are well-aware of what's going on, and CB radio will be in their spotlight from now on.

From assumption and speculation; Notice how the bloke has a Uniden 5 watt UHF CB, unless he put that there just for the medias sake!
Police want "Pennant Hills repeater' recordings, I assume there's always someone recording that would have this....

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »
Updated Footage
Here is the footage that Don was nice enough to post on Youtube if you wish to download it from us its hear

Ok here is the footage 4 meg in size

its below this line of text

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
Well i said alleged it seems it was true, it was on the TV CH7 news at 6pm tonight.

with the title of
Pregnant woman bashed in home Attack
Mon jul 23, 602 PM AEST
A Sydney Mother who is pregnant with her second child has told of being bashed by two men during a violent home invasion

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=3433269

UHF was a great place till one day this new group of CB radio ops from black town turned up, and they started upsetting people and threatening to do all kinds of shit, then said they would take over the channel, since then UHF CB has been up to Shit on syd07, now one of these thugs moved in with the owner of the syd07 repeater and togeather have become the new CB Police if you don't do as they say they threaten you with dobing you into the ACMA, also this loser has been heard selling high powered UHF radios (100+ watt) to users telling them they will be power into the UHF CB repeater.

just look on ebay for maryj107 user name of radios and you would have seen high powered UHF radios for sale from these people.

thats feeding people high power to add to the shit thats getting out of control, what do you get if you add fuel to the fire ? yep it gets worse.

Now in that report you see you hear a dude saying he will burn houses down lol thats tripper 99% full of shit hasn't done anything to anyone with threats like that ever.

i told crackle i would puch him in the head and he jumped up and cried saying he will take me to court, now i did that to get a responce from Mary and i got it as she that wasn't right and i had no right, well she is right but i didn't hear her say it was wrong what happen to Clyde and bonnie, Mary has changed ever since tom broke up there marrage and she hooked up with crackle one of the backtown crew that have dune alot of damage to CB radio in Sydney.

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Alleged home invation
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »
I got on SYD07 late this afternoon to hear a few things from Clyde, Clyde had said that while he was out last night 2 people kicked in his front door and ran around his house looking for him, and its alleged that one of the offenders may have hit and held a knife to bonny and then ran out before Clyde got home.

It is alleged that one of the 2 people that did this is known on radio from CH7 and is a known friend of a repeater owner ALLEGED.