Channel Chat > Chat

MURKY WORLD OF CB RADIO From the Sunday Telegraph

(1/4) > >>

BuNtEr:
Got a phone call from Mr Holmes from the Sunday Telegraph this afternoon and spent about 15 Min's chatting to him filling him in with allot of stuff he wasn't told about, and also told him how CB radio isn't a Band Of Hatred or a X-radio world, and told him about all the good things about radio and the good people and the GOOD things they do.

Had a Chat about the pertition thats about JD and told him if people felt hard done by or felt that got the wrong end of the stick from JD there would be 100s of people sign the pertition since 2004 instead of only 81, he then said he could see what i was saying.

Told him allot that wasn't told to him allot that wasn't told as the people had a hidden agenda and now he can see it.

All in all i hope he is now seeing there is more to CB than he was lead to believe.

BuNtEr:
i dont know about your log in we had to revert back to this forum from the other so why didnt you re reg your old username  ????.

Webboss Syd01:
Its not likely Jason would post comment here ::)

I dont thinks its his style

AND What happened to my login Bunter???????

BuNtEr:
Were are you JD i would really like to hear how you feel about what been said, i wish you would as here you will have a fair chance and not have it twisted against you.

BuNtEr:

--- Quote from: Webboss Syd01 on July 20, 2007, 04:15:52 PM ---Actually Peter Holmes emailed me through syd01.tk and asked for comment.
When I replied that yes I was willing to make comment, there was no reply.
Perhaps it was because I presented myself in professional manner and that doesnt suit News Ltd view of the world.

If you do a search on Peter Holmes you will find he is a "Music Journo" not a serious credible journalist.

If you wish to email him holmesp@sundaytelegraph.com.au have fun.

I dislike smear campains, his behaviour (Peter Holmes) is worse than JD's if only because Jason doesnt have a right reply in kind.

Damian

What happened to my login Bunter?

--- End quote ---

well i feel left out as Peter Holmes never contacted me, and it seems Peter Holmes hasnt really done any back ground work on the 2 people that gave him the shitfull info.

the CB band is not a band of Hatred nore is it a X-rated world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version