CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Racists  (Read 3933 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Racists
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 01:44:17 PM »
Ty didn't like me putting here that he is a racist even tho he admitted to being a racist, he was also shown he is a liar, and he didn't like it and would not apologise even tho he was proven wrong.

He also didn't like other people having an opinion he was upset and told them to jam there opinion up there arses very upset, every time someone said somthing he didn't like he could only say are these my cronies, i never ask anyone to do anything for me if i cant do it myself, i don't wish anyone to get in the shit for me.

TY is a racist a coward a liar and he is homophobic, he thinks everything is about him.

He asked for a truce and the truce was if i remove the truth about him being a racist from the forum and he would stop putting shit on me using personal info about me and my family that was supplied to him by Chris spiteri, then he wanted more and was not going to keep to the first offered truce kept changing it, i asked him to apologise to me in person for the lies and he would not, all i asked was him to apologise to my face for his lies and he could not even do that.

I will be posting soon recordings of him being racist and you can make up your own mind.

I was willing to remove the truth and accept an apology on the radio i had my finger on the delete button and ty wanted more.

I am sick of the lies from the re calsatrunt loser Tyrone.
What can i say but just that

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Racists
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 04:06:41 PM »
Lately i have noticed people being Racist, mainly the bigest Racist is TY on SYD07.

Now the Australian way is not to be Racist and to help give a hand show how things should be done, not put shit on a race of people because of a few people that do not speak for the rest. we have people like TY getting on and preaching? hatred towards others, he isn't just picking on Muslim's he is shitting on all Races of people.

Remember we had Greek, Italian, German, Lebanese, Chinese, and the list goes on that helped build this contry, it is wrong for a person to call them self's an Australian if he is doing this kind of thing, as its not the Australian way.

Look at 911 the people that did that were Arabic, yes they were Muslim, but that does not make all Arabic or Muslim people all the same as thats not true.

When i was a kid i grew up playing with kids Asian, Arabic, Greek etc etc, i didn't see them like people do today to me they were kids like myself and my mum taught me we are all the same no matter the colour of there skin or the way they sound, my Children have been brought up with the same values i was and to me thats the Australian way, treat a person the way you would like to be treated, don't judge a person by there skin colour or there religion, or judge them upon what other people do.

Put yourself in the shoes of a Arabic Muslim Australian, how would you like you and your family harassed and treated like a terrorists for the simple reason your Arabic and you are also a Muslim or your just Arabic, and you get on with everyone, your a hard worker and you are no way associated with the people they say you are. you would hate it.

If Ty was to take his own advice he should be able to speak the languish of the aborigine as they are the ones that spoke in there tung before English arrived and its recorded proof.

And yes if a person puts shit on this great county of ours we have the right to tell them not to, and if they don't like it they know what to do, but it does not in anyway give anyone the right to say what race of people can and cant stay on the actions of others.

All in all when you get down to it there is really only one race ? the human race.
What can i say but just that