CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Ch4 Contradictions  (Read 7349 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: Ch4 Contradictions
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 06:11:39 AM »
Bunter , I understand that but please correct me if I am wrong 'can't any website log details of visiting IP addys?'

gawd if it's true at least these ops in discussion may never visit the internet again! at all!! lol

cheers

You will find that ALL websites of any kind DO log all ips that visit it unless that function has been disabled by its owner,
but you will find 99.9% of websites do log ips
What can i say but just that

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 02:58:51 AM »
Still no reply on here...... from any of the 'three stooges of Riv4'.........geez they must be scared! goodness knows why........Most internet sites log the ip of visitors!!!!!!!!  though operate the same privacy rules as this one!! (check the prior psting from Bunter)

If they can't accept an open discussion, they should not be on radio!
It's simple, they have stated that they read our comments, yet choose not to respond!!!!!

They asume RIV4 as their personal repeater, thats wrong !!!!! A repeater on CB UHF is just that! A Repeater for ppl to use! not a repeater for Pigs too Hog!   The sooner that mole is busted by the ACMA the better!  PS too the acma .......if signal readings don't read high enough, check what she has concealed in her roof (possibly it has an off  switch)............that off switch should be used more often though!'!!

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 09:43:03 PM »
Bunter , I understand that but please correct me if I am wrong 'can't any website log details of visiting IP addys?'

gawd if it's true at least these ops in discussion may never visit the internet again! at all!! lol

cheers

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 09:46:26 AM »
but are afraid of the site logging their IP

Yes the server logs IP address but we do not give such info out to the public, for more info on this please read our privacy policy
http://www.cbdomain.com/privacy_policy.htm
What can i say but just that

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 11:23:02 PM »
My opinion is that of  a good op is someone who knows the radio, and speaks but more importantly listens! I'm not surprised that they are reading here (not that difficult really is it Jenny, Kenny, therest), I'm also not surprised that they have not responded (geezz ....Jenny, Kenny & co - have problem with technology they have never heard of the local library...where they have computers on the net..and no one will know YOUR home IP) that reminds me of a Jen Quote, something along the lines of 'wow this phone can take photos and make video calls and do all sorts of things, thats something you can buy if you get a job'
I pissed my self laughing............I have had a phone with those capabilities for 3 yrs!!! It's about time she caught up!!
any way I just think she hates the idea of 'open communication'! because they know they can't simply hold down a linear powered carrier, to stop others being heard! they have no controll on here!!!

I'ts very silly of them, because in this day, many ppl that are disgruntled by someone that upsets them, will say what they think! (nothing wrong with that!)  and thats why those ops mud people ............they should really get of radio and buy one of those 'possitive affirmations' cd's! that way they don't have to kiss up too each others anoying audio each time they are on .........it's also strange that they can't wander far from their radios.........just Incas! lol It's like they are 'wannabe' keystone cops of the uhf radio.............meanwhile denying operator's full use of their hobby! ............yep.....not very good for the future of UHF CB in the area!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember  how CB originally became popular!!!!!! It was people getting along & it was fun..........wasn't it? sure that was on HF (most of it) ......well why can't 477 be fun too!???? hmmm it seems it's only Jen that can really respond to that...............awaiting the answer....

Offline Night-Fire

• Carrier Droper
  • Fire In The Hole!
    • Team aTv - Counter-Strike Clan
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 12:04:22 AM »
Well, guess what??? I heard that the people in question (the three musca-fags) are reading these forums (YAY They can read, n use a mouse!!!). Better watch out, they might learn to type a whole sentence on their keyboards soon... Lets just hope they realise that they  have to type in a white text box then click the "Post" button... Actually they might know how to do that but are afraid of the site logging their IP (even though they have done nothing wrong (EVER!!!) **CHOKE**), lets hope these three homosapien's are advancing with modern technology, like we have and are, and reply! But I wouldn't hold my breath, because by the time they reply i think we might pass out due to lack of oxygen. :o
.aTv //. Night-Fire

Team aTv Night-Fire | Counter-Strike Source Clan!
http://www.TeamaTv.com

Offline Night-Fire

• Carrier Droper
  • Fire In The Hole!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 02:00:37 PM »
I recently had a chat to Brad, funny what he does. He seems to act like a fisherman, throwing out his line waiting for some one to bite to his real dumbass comments. Well the funniest bit was to come after he started trying to mud me n a mate named pete. Brads going on about how i swore, LOL i said Fu*k once n he tried to make me look bad, after a few more sentence i had enough to turn it back at him AND BOY did he run off the radio!!!! Meh the true power is knowladge and unfortunatly he lacks that so his futal attempts to become "Power" will fail and he will fall. PS: Be on the lookout for a weak signal laughing in their face either on ch2 or ch4 hehehe. I wonder who that will be?? Ne how back on the side to sandbag!! :D
.aTv //. Night-Fire

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 12:07:48 AM »
just had a thought.........about a classic Ken Quote it was something like 'F*ck Off, you filthy mouthed F*ckwit, you are a sh*t mouthed c*nt & channel 4 won't put up with filthy language you use *ss hole'

the worst word the poor guy had said was 'whore' !!!! lol

Offline sandbagah!

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 11:57:05 PM »
awww......didn't realise that ........lets all shed a tear!!!  poor old cow...... lol :)

crackwhorejenny

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 04:15:29 PM »
Well as we all know she is still the one but she is going through a tuff time.

As most of you may or may not know she is suffering dementia due to her excessive use of Lithium. We wish her all the very best in coming weeks as we understand that she is going through a detox programme to get her off her addiction to crack. During this time you will notice that she will be off with the fairy?s and the like saying things like were tracking them and we have them pin pointed.

Her side kick would be lover couldn?t find his way around Westfield?s let alone an operator?s home. It very unfortunate that she chose?s to use foul language it really shows her breeding but we don?t mind. The apple doesn?t fall far from the tree.

CH2 opps

Offline Night-Fire

• Carrier Droper
  • Fire In The Hole!
Ch4 Contradictions
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 06:23:07 PM »
Wow, recently Ive been hearing allot of accusations of RIV04 operators accusing KUR02 Users of comming up to cause havoc. Now I believe that perhaps these people that are making these accusations to have some sort of proof. Also I was toughed a lesson on "Radio Behaviour/Manners" For example if you hated an opperator n wished to "MUD" them you would not "MUD" them if they were having a conversation. I have not seen one proper KUR02 Opperator do this to any of the RIV04 Opperators, yet just last Sunday a one "Daz" & "Brad", seemed to have fun "MUDDING" innocent Opperators & then move on to Playing music, carrier dropping & then "MUDDING" their own friends? WTF you two?? If you had both thought of respecting the other Opperators perhaps there would not of been any issues started way back when. Last but not least... Jen, Now her accusations of me supposedly writting things on this forum for my friend "Auntie" (This was given to him by them)  are incorrect!! If you think? would mask my identity GUESS AGAIN! I'm proud of my posts, comments & yes my avatar. So you can go ahead and laugh all you like... But next time have some PROOF!!
.aTv //. Night-Fire