General Category > BMARC

Blue Mountains Amateur Radio Club Winterfest 2006

(1/2) > >>

trash:
And what's the magic date this year ?

BuNtEr:
Seems this year it was a bit smaller than last year, but all in all it was a good day sun was shining and it was warm, not many people selling 2nd hand bits, and lee Andrews also didn't turn up this year as he had said we would be going. action Comms were there and theHome brew club had a table set up inside.

I have put the photos in the photo gallery for all to see not as many as last year but enough there to see.

http://www.cbdomain.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album08

BuNtEr:
To get there from the south, come along the M4 up to Glenbrook, once there you will see an info centre on the left just after that you turn left into Bennett street, follow Bennett street to the end then turn right, a few meters up the road on the left is a dirt track you should see signs and a person standing giving directions into it.

vk2gjt:
I'll be making the journey up the mountains from out the Central West of NSW to check out this event.   Hopefully I'll get to catch up with lots of old mates that I haven't seen for a while.

Spread the word - lets make this a big day for AR and radio in general

Seeya then,

Greg  vk2gjt

BuNtEr:
I will be there enjoying the day taking lots of photos and looking for a great bargin, hope to see some of you up there on the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version