CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Wanted: 40 Channel SSB CB Radio  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Robert1984

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
Re: Wanted: 40 Channel SSB CB Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 10:30:14 PM »
Hiya everyone well im still looking for a 40 channel SSB CB Radio but instead of wanting a price for it maybe someone can donate and give it to me for nothing if they absolute no use for it but remember it has to work as well as tx & rx  ;)

I'll be needing a 40 channel so my 23 Channel SSB CB can take a holiday as it has been working its wires to the bone the last couple of months monitoring channel 9 without a replacement to take over

All donation or give away offers can be PMed to me so i can decide  :) 

Offline Robert1984

• Carrier Droper
  • Dont Call me SUE
Wanted: 40 Channel SSB CB Radio
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 03:23:37 PM »
Hiya everyone it seems i am having a hard time trying to get a single side band radio off of ebay due to every man and his dog outbidding me  :'(

If anyone has a 40 channel SSB CB Radio that they have no longer any use for and it has a working microphone,can TX & RX, its original mounting bracket and power lead i'll be more than happy to take it off your hands so you have more room in your radio shack/room for more updated equipment

Im not worried about the radio's brand. if it has extras such as slide control and extra channels beyond channel 40 that would be a bonus although it is rare to come across a radio like that these days   ;D