CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: Why are there no CB Techies in Australia  (Read 6221 times)

Offline Retro Radio 626

• Carrier Droper
Re: Why are there no CB Techies in Australia
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 01:48:25 PM »
Its a shame he wont come out of retirement,there are plenty of people out there with radios who still use them,and when they go wrong its near imposible to find someone who can fix them,off course you can still buy brand new radios,but if you have a radio you like and want to keep on using it,you would prefer to get it fixed,come on you techies,if your reading this,blow the cobwebs of your equiptment and start to repair our radios,or mod thm if thats what we wont........

There used to be a tech that used to be like that his name is Kell he is a gifted tech and its a shame he donet repair radios and tune them anymore.

Yes kell i named you hahaha i know you still read the forum hahahahaha

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »
There used to be a tech that used to be like that his name is Kell he is a gifted tech and its a shame he donet repair radios and tune them anymore.

Yes kell i named you hahaha i know you still read the forum hahahahaha
What can i say but just that

Offline Retro Radio 626

• Carrier Droper
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »

Yes i noticed that as well,there are many radio Techs in America but i think this one is by far the best out there,his video`s are up to date,as soon as he has modded the radio he uploads the video,its interesting  to see how they do certain things,that you never think they can do,they also have some nice radio`s over there.....

yes youtube links work, seems the poster on youtube has it set for not allow embedding on this clip

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
yes youtube links work, seems the poster on youtube has it set for not allow embedding on this clip
What can i say but just that

Offline Retro Radio 626

• Carrier Droper
Why are there no CB Techies in Australia
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 06:22:58 PM »
Well i have been searching the web for a while now and i have come to the conclusion that there are no CB Techies in Australia,is there a reason for it?,the amount of people who still have and use 27 mhz you would think there would be a few,but if they are out there they are hiding,i follow a Techie from America and his work is good,im hoping i can post one of his video`s here,or at least a link,has Australia fallen behind?

Hopefully it will show up as a link,dont know if you can post youtube videos here.