CBDomain.com Australia's #1 Radio Hobby Forum

Author Topic: anyone willing  (Read 5873 times)

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
Re: anyone willing
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 04:18:00 AM »
ok great will look forward to chatting with you soon thanks.
What can i say but just that

Offline Night-Fire

• Carrier Droper
  • Fire In The Hole!
    • Team aTv - Counter-Strike Clan
Re: anyone willing
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 02:17:31 AM »
Hello, my name is David b. I'm a KUR02 user and have tried to contact you personally. I called ya mate CJ, but am yet to email him.... (I'm LAZY SORRY  >:() Any how!!! I'm willing to allow you guys to run all your live feeds to my server in ACT, I have a dedicated that can host 100+ listeners on each feed. The only prob is your broadcasters would have to move to an OGG broadcasting format or a simple WinAmp ShoutCast connection. I'm also willing to host your IRC network as I currently am an Opperator and own a few "leafs" on wateva.net IRC Chat network. we have servers in AUS and USA. Including Channel Services, Nick Services and more. This would all be free of charge and would allow you guys to worry a little less. Not to mention the bandwidth eaten by this sever when people connect to the live feeds! If you wish to contact me, please email me, or add me to MSN davidb@teamatv.com I am also willing to host others sites for free as I have a large chunk of unused space in USA with cPanel (a leading client panel, including premade scripts, webmail and more). So if the odd browser needs some webspace for their own site please also feel free to MSN me.
.aTv //. Night-Fire

Team aTv Night-Fire | Counter-Strike Source Clan!
http://www.TeamaTv.com

Offline BuNtEr

• Lord of War
  • Administrator
  • Lord of War
anyone willing
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 03:42:43 AM »
Is there anyone willing to host a live feed for the Amateur Bands 2m 70cm HF ?, if so let us know if you wish us to host the link on cbdomain.com, or if you need help on setting one up.

You will need adsl/cable a p2 400mhz or higher, 512 ram windows 98 or xp you will need to keep the same ip all the time of have a ip updater.
What can i say but just that